Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ONA WE WI MUGIKUYU??!!

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new
Chairman for Microsoft Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in
a large room. One candidate was Bernard Waiyaki a Kenyan
living in USA .

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking
those who do not know JAVA programming to leave.. 2000
people left the room. Waiyaki said to himself, 'I do not
know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try.
Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of
managing more than 100 people to leave. 2000 people left the
room.. Waiyaki said to himself ' I never managed anybody by
myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen
 to me?' So he stays.

Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management
diplomas to leave. 500 people left the room. Waiyaki says to
himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?'
So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak
Serbo - Croat to leave. 498 people left the room. Waiyaki
 says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat
but what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself
with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone.
Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the
only two candidates who have all the required qualifications
& experience I am looking for and speak Serbo - Croat,
so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in
that language.'

and....... Calmly, Waiyaki turns to the other candidate and
says ‘ uri mwega!’
The other candidate answers ' Ngai fafa!! Onawe wi mugikuyu?





AM PROUD TO BE KENYAN!????'